Beautycard Points: 25 points
Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks
- Tracks 2 key fertility hormones
- Typically identifies up to 6 fertile days
- Personalises to your cycle
(CE Mark - European Conformance)
20 Test Sticks for 2 Cycles of Use: The majority of women will need 10 Test Sticks in each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 Test Sticks in each cycle.
Please read the instruction booklet supplied with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor and the enclosed instruction leaflet before using the Test Sticks.
Displays your daily fertility status
Is proven to increase the chances of conception by 89%*
*Within first 2 cycles of use, based on a study of 302 women who used the Clearblue Fertility Monitor for 2 cycles compared to a control group of 347 women who were trying to conceive but did not use the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
Clearblue Fertility Monitor is an in vitro diagnostic medical device designed for home use. Not to be taken. Not for internal use. Do not use a Test Stick that has passed its expiry date.
Only for use with Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Limitations on Use (please see Clearblue Fertility Monitor for complete suitability information):
- Suitable for women with natural cycles which last between 21-42 days.
- Certain medical conditions and medications can adversely affect the performance of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. (Check manufacturer's instructions on any medication you are taking and consult your doctor).
- There are no products available that can guarantee success in achieving pregnancy. Some medications are contraindicated in pregnancy and you should consult your doctor before you try to conceive.
- Not intended to be used for contraception.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (15.1) Width (7.6) Depth (7.1)