Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
£9.98 per 100ml
Beautycard Points: 4 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
Formula 100% conforms to European recommendations*
*Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays
Convenient 'On the Go' size, sun protection whenever you need it
Patented Mexoplex® photostable filtration system gives advanced protection against UVA and UVB rays.
Offers effective protection for children's delicate skin to protect against sun-induced skin damage.
SPF = Sun Protection Factor
Very water resistant
Advanced UVA UVB protection
Tested under paediatric control
Very high protection
Children's delicate skin
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
Do not stay too long in the sun even while using a sunscreen product, because it does not provide 100% protection.
Avoid sun exposure at peak hours.
Keep yourself well covered including hat, T-shirt and sunglasses.
Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Avoid contact with fabrics to prevent staining.
Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol Denat., Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isohexadecane, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Synthetic Wax, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Bis- Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Disodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Stearate , Please check back of pack for up to date ingredients
Size (50) Unit (ML) Height (11) Width (5.4) Depth (3.4)
How to Use
Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Use sunscreen products that are sufficient protection for your skin.
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
Standard delivery Next day delivery Order & Collect in Store (3 days) Order & Collect in Store - next day delivery Cost £3 or FREE with orders over £10
(free on all orders for Health & Beautycard members)
£5.50 FREE £1.50 or FREE with orders over £10
Order before: 2pm 2pm 2pm 6pm Delivery (in working days i.e. Mon to Fri) 3-5 days next day within 3 days next day after 1pm If order is placed before latest order time: Delivery will be by: Monday Friday Tuesday Wednesday Tuesday Tuesday Monday Wednesday Thursday Wednesday Wednesday Tuesday Thursday Friday Thursday Thursday Wednesday Friday Monday Friday Friday Thursday Monday Tuesday Saturday Saturday Friday Tuesday Wednesday Tuesday Sunday Friday Tuesday Wednesday Tuesday
Standard delivery Next day delivery Order & Collect in Store (3-5 days) Order & Collect in Store - next day delivery Cost £3 or FREE with orders over £10
(free on all orders for Health & Beautycard members)
N/A FREE N/A
Order before: 2pm N/A 2pm N/A Delivery (in working days i.e. Mon to Fri) 3-5 days N/A 3-5 days N/A If order is placed before latest order time: Delivery will be by: Monday Friday N/A Friday N/A Tuesday Monday N/A Monday N/A Wednesday Tuesday N/A Tuesday N/A Thursday Wednesday N/A Wednesday N/A Friday Thursday N/A Thursday N/A Saturday Friday N/A Friday N/A Sunday Friday N/A Friday N/A
- We do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Next day Store Delivery Available for collection next day after 1pm if ordered before 6pm today: £1.50 or FREE with orders over £10. Please Note: Unfortunately we cannot guarantee 1pm next day delivery to a small number of our stores: Buckie, Fort William, Fraserburgh, Inverurie, Oban, Peterhead, Stornoway and Wick.
- FREE Standard Delivery for registered Beautycard customers will be added at the last stage of check out. No minimum spend required.
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
You may also like...