Beautycard Points: 44 points
The BaByliss Big Hair air styler is perfect for adding gorgeous volume and shine to styles.
-50mm ceramic barrel with soft brush bristles
-High shine ionic conditioning
-2 heats plus a cool setting
-2 rotation speeds for total control
-Hinged rear filter
The BaByliss Big Hair 50mm air styler is perfect for adding gorgeous volume and shine to styles. The large ceramic barrel gives fullness and body as you style whilst the soft bristles create ultimate shine and smoothness.
WARNING! Do not use this appliance near water contained in basins, bathtubs or other vessels.
-Do not immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
-Always inspect the appliance before use for noticeable signs of damage. Do not use if damaged or if the appliance has been dropped.
-Do not use the appliance if the lead is damaged.
-Do not leave the appliance unattended when switched on or plugged in.
-This appliance is equipped with a safety thermostat. In the event of overheating the appliance will stop automatically. Should this happen, push the speed switch on the handle to the ?0? position to switch off, unplug and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Before use, ensure the rear filter is clear of hair and other debris. Plug in and switch on. If the appliance continues to overheat discontinue use immediately, switch off and unplug.
-Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the ears, eyes, face and neck.
-This appliance should not be used by adults whose reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or whose lack of experience and knowledge, might cause a hazard.
-Careful adult supervision is required when this appliance is used on or near children. Do not use on very young children.
-This appliance should not be used, cleaned or maintained by children. Keep out of reach of children.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (15) Width (35.5) Depth (9.5)
The wheelie bin symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead it should be handed to an appropriate collection point for the recycling of Electrical and Electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. For more detailed information about the recycling of this product, please contact your local council office or your household waste disposal service.
How to Use
1) Start by sectioning the hair.
2) To turn the appliance on, slide the ?on/off' switch to the correct heat setting for your hair.
3) Place the appliance into the hair, close to the roots and brush through the section to remove any tangles.
4) For added root lift, hold the brush in place at the root for a few seconds.
5) Move the brush through the hair, towards the ends and as you reach the end of the section, start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotation button.
6) As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. This will create tension through the section of hair.
It may take several attempts to perfect this technique, if the brush spins too quickly, simply release the rotation button and remove from the hair.
7) For even more volume, place the brush at the end of the hair section and allow the brush to rotate along the hair section by pressing and holding the appropriate rotate button. Wind the entire section of hair around the barrel until you reach the root. Release the rotate button and then leave the brush in the hair for a few seconds.
8) Slide the switch to the cool setting ?*' for a further few seconds, this creates long, lasting volume.
9) To release the section, move the switch back to setting ?I' or ?II' then press and hold the opposite rotation button to unwind the hair section.
10) Repeat as necessary.