Pampers Simply Dry Carry Pack Junior x22
Pampers dryness you expect, at a price you don't! With Simply Dry's extra-dry Layer, get Pampers quality at a really surprising price.
Pampers dryness you expect, at a price you don't!
With Simply Dry's extra-dry Layer, get Pampers quality at a really surprising price.
Dry layer for reliable dryness
Keeps your baby protected for longer
Pampers dryness you expect for a price you don't
UK, IRL: To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.
Size (22) Unit (EA) Height (23) Width (21) Depth (11)
The Art of Changing nappies:
Pampers nappies are designed to adjust to your baby's shape for a snug, comfortable fit. While changing nappies there's no need to fold the waistband in or out or to adjust the leg cuffs. Place tabs parallel to the waistband and centred on the character strip. Use the characters as guides to ensure the fasteners are evenly spaced. Keep baby products such as powder away from the fasteners so they maintain their stickiness.
Wiping baby bottoms:
All Pampers wipes clean gently and return the skin to its natural pH even after a wet change. Have a supply handy while changing nappies to help keep your baby clean and fresh. For baby girls, while changing nappies always wipe from front to back to minimize the amount of stool material that gets near her genitals. Also, be careful to clean all areas, as the folds in the skin around her genitals can hide urine and soil.
Finding the right size:
Just like you, babies like to wear things that fit just right. Choose a size that does not sag or gap, even as your baby crawls and plays. This will help prevent leaks. Each product description on this site gives guidelines that represent the average weight for a particular size. And remember, when you move up a size, you gain absorbency.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466