Vitabiotics Pregnacare His/Hers Conception x 60
Pregnacare® Conception contains both Pregnacare® Conception and Wellman® Conception nutritional tablets, which have been specifically designed to support men and women who are trying for a baby.
Pregnacare His & Her Conception has been developed on the basis of worldwide studies showing that certain nutrients can play an important role in helping to build nutritional stores to help support good reproductive health. The dual pack provides Wellman® Conception with micronutrients including zinc for normal fertility and reproduction plus the specific nutrients lycopene, l-carnitine, l-arginine, MACA, ginseng & selenium. The pack also contains Pregnacare® Conception which provides a carefully balanced comprehensive formulation of micronutrients including the specific nutrients inositol, l-arginine, n-acetyl cysteine and selenium. The Pregnacare® Conception formula also includes vitamin B12, and folic acid at 400mcg, the exact recommended level by the Department of Health.
Always read the product directions before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies . Do not take if you are allergic to Soya. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess by very young children may be harmful. Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease. Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
Size (60) Unit (EA) Height (11.5) Width (8.7) Depth (5)
Women, one tablet per day and Men, one tablet per day. Swallow with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
Not to be chewed. Do not exceed
recommended intake. To be taken
only on a full stomach.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466