Calgel Teething Gel 10g
Rapid soothing relief from teething pain
Lidocaine hydrochloride/Cetylpyridinium chloride
Calgel Teething Gel is sugar-free and has a herbal flavour.
It acts quickly to help relieve teething pain and soothes infant gums. It also has a mild antiseptic action.
3 Months (Advisory)
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Active Ingredients: Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.33% W/W, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.10% W/W,Other Ingredients: Sorbitol Solution 70% (E420), Xylitol (E967), Ethanol, Glycerol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose 5000, Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate (Castor Oil Polyoxyl Hydrogenated), Macrogol Lauryl Ether, Macrogol 300, Saccharin Sodium, Levomenthol, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Pharmaceutical Liquid Flavour, Caramel (E150), Purified Water,Please Read The Enclosed Leaflet For Further Information
Size (10) Unit (G) Height (11.6) Width (3.5) Depth (2.5)
Directions: Use whenever teething pain occurs. Place a small quantity of Calgel Teething Gel, approximately one-third of an inch (7.5 mm), onto a clean pad of cotton wool or the tip of a clean finger and rub gently onto the affected area of gum. If necessary repeat after 20 minutes, up to six times in one day.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
If symptoms persist or worsen, or if too much gel has been used or accidentally swallowed, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Calgel Teething Gel is suitable for babies from the age of 3 months.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466