Calpol Six Plus Sugar Free Suspension Paracetamol 250MG
Effective pain & fever relief
Colour & sugar free
Calpol SixPlus Sugar Free Suspension is a strawberry flavoured oral suspension and is used for the relief of:
Fever (raised temperature); Post-immunisation fever; Cold & flu symptoms; Toothache; Headache; Sore throat; Earache; Other aches & pains.
6 Years (Advisory)
Do not give this medicine with any other paracetamol-containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well.
If symptoms persist consult your doctor. As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product. Please see leaflet.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Each, ml Contains: 250Mg Paracetamol,Also Contains: Maltitol, E420, E218 And E216
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (7.6) Width (9.6) Depth (4.6)
Pack - Recyclable
For oral use only. Massage contents of sachet before opening. Do not overfill the spoon. Always use the spoon supplied with the pack. Never give more medicine than shown in the table. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Child's Age: 6-8 years; How Much ? up to 4 times a day: One 5 ml spoonful (large end)
Child's Age: 8-10 years; How Much ? up to 4 times a day: One 5 ml spoonful (large end) and one 2.5 ml spoonful (small end)
Child's Age: 10-12 years; How Much ? up to 4 times a day: Two 5 ml spoonfuls (large end)
Child's Age: 12-16 years; How Much ? up to 4 times a day: Two to three 5 ml spoonfuls (large end)
Child's Age: Adults and children over 16 years; How Much ? up to 4 times a day: Two to four 5 ml spoonfuls (large end)
Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period.
Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist.
It is suitable for children 6 years and over and for adults who have difficulty swallowing pain relieving tablets. Not recommended for children under 6 years old.
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466