Date of birth: We need to confirm your date of birth in order to add this product to your basket.
£1.21 per 100g
Beautycard Points: 10 points
Share this product
Log in to add product to Wishlists
You can only use PayPal to buy a subscription product
Follow On milk from 6 months
Pronutra+ our unique blend of ingredients
Patented blend of GOS/FOS (9:1), special carbohydrates encouraging your baby's friendly bacteria to thrive.
Increased levels of LCPs (Omega 3 and Omega 6) to support visual development
Enriched with iron to support brain development
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Lactose (from MILK),Vegetable Oils ,Maltodextrin ,Skimmed MILK ,Whey Protein Concentrate (from MILK) ,Galacto-Oligosaacharides (GOS) (from MILK) ,Fructo-Oligosaacharides (FOS) ,Calcium Carbonate ,FISH Oil ,Potassium Citrate ,Vitamin C ,Calcium Chloride ,Choline Chloride ,Taurine ,Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin) ,Ferrous Sulphate ,Calcium Phosphate ,Magnesium Chloride ,Inositol ,Vitamin E ,Zinc Sulphate ,L-Trytophan ,Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Disodium Salt ,Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate ,Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate ,Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt ,Nicotinamide ,L-Carnitine ,Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt ,Pantothenic Acid ,Folic Acid ,Copper Sulphate ,Vitamin A ,Biotin ,Thiamin ,Vitamin D3 ,Vitamin B12 ,Vitamin B6 ,Riboflavin ,Manganese Sulphate ,Potassium Iodide ,Vitamin K1 ,Sodium Selenite ,Contains: Milk, Soya, Fish
Size (900) Unit (G) Height (19.6) Width (12.7) Depth (11.5)
How to Use
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for no longer than 30 mins. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Replace lid on beaker.
5. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately
You may also like...