Philips Avent Feeding Bottle 260ml/9oz 1m+ x3
Helps settle your baby especially at night*.
Unique anti-colic valve.The two piece anti-colic system consists of the AVENT Teat and adapter ring. The adapter ring is an essential part of the bottle design and must always be used. As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the AVENT Teat flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy. Like natural breastfeeding your baby controls the milk flow.
Soft, naturally shaped silicone teat promotes proper latch on and makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding.
Sleep and nutrition are vital to your baby's health and happiness.
Unsettled and irritable behaviour, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behaviour in babies. Clinical studies show that the AVENT Bottle significantly reduces colic** and fussing*. Fussing is reduced especially at night*.
*At 2 weeks of age babies fed with an AVENT Bottle showed less fussing compared to babies fed with another leading bottle.
**At 2 weeks of age babies fed with an AVENT Bottle showed less colic compared to babies fed with a conventional bottle.
To fit your baby's growing needs.
Five different teat flow rates are available.
This pack contains three teats with two holes.
0m+. EXTRA SOFT. Newborn. 1 hole.
1m+. EXTRA SOFT. Slow. 2 holes.
3m+. Medium. 3 Holes.
6m+. Fast. 4 holes.
3m+ Thicker Liquids. Variable Flow. 1 slot.
Size (70) Unit (ML) Height (21) Width (15) Depth (7)
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466