MAM Anti Colic Bottle Steam Steriliser
Sterilises in 5 minutes. Holds up to 6 MAM bottles. Can be used as a cold water steriliser. Stays sterile for 24 hours if left unopened.
Lid has been designed so it can be used as a draining rack. Large capacity with 2 levels. Includes 2 x 160ml self sterilising Anti Colic bottles with slow flow teats, 1 x Start soother, 1 x teat tongs. BPA FREE;
MAM Anti-Colic bottles now have a new self-sterilising feature. 3 minutes in the microwave and they are ready to use - no need for a steriliser. Perfect for on the go. 80% less colic - the holes in the base of the bottle help to minimize colic symptoms by reducing the amount of air swallowed by baby. Breastfeeding is best for babies. Together with our MAM Med-Experts we have developed a patented silicone teat that makes switching between breastfeeding and bottle especially easy. It has an silky ultra soft feeling, no other silicone feels softer. Proven effect: Market research confirms that 94% of babies accept the MAM Silk Teat. Thanks to its silky soft surface drinking from a bottle feels completely familiar.(* Market research 2008-2010, tested with 995 babies) The Anti-Colic bottles include the slow flow teat. Teats are available to buy separately in four different flow rates, slow, medium, fast and cross cut. It is available in three sizes 130ml, 160ml, 260ml. Heating Instructions: Never pour boiling water into the bottle. Place in a bottle warmer, under hot running water or in a container of water. Never heat or cool a sealed bottle. Remove the protective cap and teat before heating, especially before microwave heating. Do not overheat.. Stir thoroughly after heating to evenly distribute heat. Allow the standing time recommended by the microwave manufacturer.
Size (0) Unit (EA) Height (5) Width (5) Depth (5)
Where we deliver
We deliver throughout the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, Isle of Anglesey, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles and The Scottish Islands) and BFPO (UK Only).
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders £10 and over, £3 for all orders under £10 : Normally 3-5 working days
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm): £5.50
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days) Click here to find out more about Collect in Store
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (UK time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Customers are advised that express delivery is not available for orders from the Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- Customers are also advised that we are unable to send aerosols or flammable products to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands or BFPO addresses.
- We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and PayPal
- Part payment via redemption of Beautycard points
Tracking your order
- You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed and when the order has been dispatched.
- Royal Mail can be contacted via, www.royalmail.com or 0845 601 5726
- Parcel Force can be contacted via www.parcelforce.com or 0844 800 4466